About The Management
Ron Alford has spent his lifetime helping other people in a crisis.
He is a recognized authority on Insurance Claims Management, Crisis Management, Disaster Prevention, Risk Management, Disaster Recovery Planning and the Recovery Process.
“Insurance companies have legions of adjusters and lawyers who practice settling claims for pennies on the dollar. And consumers don’t even know the rules of the game,” says Ron Alford, author of 4 highly lauded “how to” books written to aid consumers in purchasing insurance.
Now semi-retired, Alford was part of the insurance industry for over 40 years as a consumer advocate & previously as an insurance salesman for a major insurance company who got tired of seeing people ripped off. He realized the need for consumers to derive an education in insurance claim management.
His personal coaching services, books, articles, speaking and consulting assignments are provided in plain language so that participants get real value.
- Car Insurance Secrets
- How to Win the Insurance Claim Game
- Auto Insurance Tricks & Repair Rip-offs
- The Crime of the Century – Insurance
In 2005 he coauthored the E-book, Disposophobics: Master the Clutter.
- Auto Insurance Secrets
- How to Manage your Disaster Recovery Misery Index
- Disaster Seeds™ Why find and eliminate them.
- Auto Wreck Management Planning
- How to Easily Understand any Insurance Policy
- RFP, The Consumer’s Guide to Get What You Want From Insurance
- Disaster Prevention and Recovery for Small and Medium Companies
- Counter-Terrorism for Consumers Against Big Business with Strategic Media
Alford has been the focus of major articles in The New York Times,
The Daily News, New York Newsday, The New Yorker Magazine,
Good Housekeeping, Home Mechanix, The Philadelphia Enquirer and dozens more.
Radio & TV Appearances
As an expert in crisis management, disaster recovery and the insurance claims process, Mr. Alford has appeared as a guest expert on over 450 radio and TV programs from coast to coast. Including:
|The Early Show on NBC||Live With Regis and Kathy Lee|
|Good Day New York on Fox||Joan Hamburg WOR Radio|
|MSNBC||Ben Dover on KFI Radio|